Monday, September 18, 2017

Week 16 - Going Home


Throughout my mission I have been struggling with anxiety and depression, which I wasn't aware of before my mission. Everyone did everything they could to help me get the help I need to stay, I wanted to stay so badly. I started on medication and it didn't work out very well, it was safer for me to be home to fight this with my family. I was honorably released from my mission September 17, 2017.
I know that this is where God wants me to be right now, I need my family to be able to fight this and to move on with life.
Missions are amazing, I was so privileged to see MIRACLES on my mission. This is truly the work of the Lord, He is involved in EVERY aspect of it. I know that if we continue to follow His will and keep His commandments, he will make us into the people we need to be. I know that this was the Lord's plan for me from the beginning and I have grown so much.
Je sais que cet evangile est vrai, et que Jesus-Chirst est mon redumpteur, le sauver du monde. Je sais que Jospeh Smith est un prophete de Dieu et que le Livre de Mormon et les paroles de Dieu. Je sais que Thomas S Monson est un prophete de Dieu et que Jesus-Christ est le diregeant de cette eglise aujourd'hui. Je suis reconnaissant pour mes experiences a Quebec. J'aime cette evangile et je sais si on continue en foi avec Christ on peut perserverer a travers tout chose!
2 Nephi 4: 20
20 My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.
21 He hath filled me with his love, even unto the consuming of my flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment